Wednesday, September 16, 2015


Post Shoot Reflection


METAL


Lines

BOWIE

Simplicity

SQUARE

Rule of Thirds


HAPPY 

Simplicity

I had trouble taking the Bowie photo because I wanted to get a picture of the engravings on campus, but since they're engravings, the lighting made it difficult to see the bulldog and the school name. 
Most of the time, I was thinking about lighting and focus. I think the Bowie photo is well lit, because I did end up finding an engraving that was filled in with color. I think my happy photo is focused nicely, because the background is blurred and the subject is in focus. 
I think I would take my happy photo differently so there would not be a line coming out of Gia's head. 
I really like my square photo, so I think I would take that photo the same way.
No, I wouldn't want to do this prompt again because I want to do a variety of photos that mean different things to me.

http://joelsphotojournalismblog.blogspot.com/

I really like his metal & merger photos. I think they are well lit and focused. I also really like the angle the merger photo was taken. I think his Bowie photos subject was a little washed out. At fist I couldn't tell what it was a picture of.

No comments:

Post a Comment