Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Academics/ Community Service

The Story
      In this photo, you can see that these girls are participating in an experiment in class. You can see how they didn't know what the chemical reaction would be by their facial expressions and body language. 

Action and Emotion

The students are having fun with their teacher. The boy is messing up the teachers hair and both the teacher and girl are laughing. They all seem happy. 

Filling the Frame


The frame is filled, mainly, with the books surrounding the girl.

My favorite photo from the Academic & Community Service section is of a girl dropping pink paint into a speaker and the sound cause the paint to fly up and splatter. I picked this photo because when I was looking through the photos, that photo caught my eye with the color and the interesting action going on. The photographer used rule of thirds when taking the photo.

I think I could take pictures like these ones in the library or in a science class. I would like to maybe take pictures in Ms. Spiro's biology class if they are doing an experiment that day. I would also like to get pictures of the kids drawing the school that are always in the hallway. I will have to make sure that the lighting is even and highlights the subject. I'l also use the rules of composition ( rule of thirds, framing, balance, lines, avoiding mergers and simplicity).







No comments:

Post a Comment