Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Favorite Photos of 2015

This photo of a volcano erupting in Chile is very interesting and eye-catching because of the colors and the point of view that the photo was taken from.

I like this photo because Rhianna is so glorious and breathtaking in every moment of her existence and this photo catches her looking flawless once again. 


The perspective that this photo was taken at i breathtaking as it seems that the photographer is standing on the edge of the world. 




Best song of 2015?

Although I'm not a big Justin Bieber fan, I have to admit that I have jammed to this song on many occasions. It's a very pop and modern song, capturing the attention of listeners with "heartfelt" lyrics set to an upbeat tune. The main reason I chose this song is because out of all of the songs that are played on the radio nowadays, this song annoys me the least. Uptown Funk and Shut up and Dance are played on a constant loop and make me want to cut off my ears :) 

Best Movie of 2015

I only saw one movie this year, and that was Spy. The movie was pretty funny overall and I enjoyed seeing it. I saw it at the beginning of summer so I don't remember much.





No comments:

Post a Comment