Thursday, March 31, 2016

My First Interview

1. What is your name?
Sophie Bega

2. What grade are you in?
9th

3. What do you think are the qualities student of the month should have?
Well, a student of the month should be hardworking, should have no social life because their entire life is school.

4. What extracurricular activities do you participate in?
What activities do I not participate in? Name a club and I'm probably in it. I'm in Key Club, Literary Society, Young Latino Leaders, I'm a cheerleader, football player, 

 5. What do you do to motivate yourself?
Every morning, I wake up and look in the mirror and see how beautiful I am. That's enough motivation. 

6. What was your first thought when you found out you were going to be Student of the Month?
I kinda knew, like I wasn't surprised. I was awarded and I was like "Finally!"

7. Were you surprised that you won?
No, because I'm me. I win everything

8. Was this achievement a academic goal for you?
Not specifically. My academic goal is to be valedictorian for literally every class at Bowie.

9. What advice can you give to students that are working to become Student of the Month?
Don't even try, because it's gonna be me every time. I think it's cute you're gonna try

10. Do you feel as if you deserve this award?
Yeah, because I deserve every award in the world.I deserve the Nobel Peace Prize. 

11. How did your family & friends react to you winning?
My family posted about it all over Facebook because they're so proud. My friends were so jealous that they stopped talking to me.

12. What are your standards for grades?
110% in every class, every six weeks. Nothing less.

13. How do you deal with stress?
I just lock myself in my room and scream. My mom was kinda scared at first, but she's used to it now. 

14. What classes do you struggle most with?
I don't struggle with any classes.

15. What class do you succeed most in?
Engineering. I get like 110% in it

16. Do you procrastinate when it comes to your school work?
I don't procrastinate, like as soon as I get an assignment. I finish it right there. 2 seconds.

17. Would you say you participate a lot in class discussions?
Yeah, I would say I probably lead class discussions. We don't even need a teacher because I am there

18. Do you think grades are the most important thing in your life?
I'd say 2nd. 1st is my cat that I'm gonna get in a few years. 

19. What are your plans for life after high school?
Is there life after high school? I'll probably win the Nobel Peace Prize. Youngest ever at the age of twelve.

20. What are your favorite things to do outside of school?
Study. All I do is study and play football.

No comments:

Post a Comment